Many people have Gut issues, especially young people today.
- IBS (Irritable Bowl Syndrome)
- Leaky Gut syndrome
- Reflux and GERD (Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease)
- Urinary Tract Infections
- Crohn’s (Inflammatory Bowel Disease)
- Colitis (Inflammation of the large intestine)
Yet, many people don’t know why?
- Lack of sleep
- Lack of exercise
- Ultra processed foods
- Processed Sugars
- Pain relievers
And many people don’t know how to correct it.
- Antioxidants like Flavonoids and Anthocyanins
- Abundant polyphenols
- Gentle fibers
- Gluten free eating
- More whole foods with less preservatives and sugars
They are looking for foods that are:
- Can be a healthy “grab and go”
- Provides a natural energy boost
- AND taste good!
Unfortunately, people don’t know what Aronia berries are nor do they know their incredible health benefits:
- Dark purple perennial berry that are very high in antioxidants
- Native to North America – grown all over the Midwest
- Used for centuries by Native Americans to treat common ailments
- Grown sustainably in the US as a part of the regenerative horticulture movement
- Very drought and pest resistant
- Used in supplements, food products, juices and dry powders
- Europe has used it extensively as a nutraceutical – being grown in many countries with many products having Aronia as its base fruit – even in cosmetics and sun screens!